Join us this spring for an intensive retreat to explore personal and relational barriers to living freely.
Together we will learn the practices of radical self-acceptance, expression and forgiveness to deeply heal and move forward in our lives.
About The Place:
- Charming and historic farmhouse on 4 acres of private land
- Bright light and views of nature from every window
- Wood stoves, communal kitchen, reading nooks and a cedar sauna
- Daily workshops, yoga, meditation, group activities and home-cooked meals included
What to Expect:
- Learn the process and practice of forgiving and evolving
- Heal wounds that impact your daily life
- Feel better about your relationship with yourself and others
- Create space in your mind, body & heart to love deeply
- Empower yourself through expression and action
Early-member pricing: $350 until Feb 16, with $100 deposit due at sign up
Last-call pricing: $400 from Feb 17- end of registration, with $100 deposit.